Critical Care Jobs in Nevada
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent intensivist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close proximity to Southwest points of interest and southern California.
- Position entails providing inpatient medical services and sharing.
- Fine public and private schools, very affordable housing and o utstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Must be Board Certified or within five years of completion of training to become Board Certified.
- Ideal candidate w ill be salaried from $280-300, depending on experience, with an additional productivity bonus in a well- respected hospital system in Las Vegas, NV.
- The tertiary campus in the system boasts a level II Trauma Center and Biplane suite making it the hub of neurosciences in the community.
- Very strong communications and follow-through skills, able to work well with paatients, other physicians, staff and families.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Outstanding Neuro-Intensivist /Hospitalist opportunity as a hospital-employed physician.
- Neuro-Intensivist/Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Outstanding hospital benefits package including malpractice, health benefits, pension plan, and much more with no overhead concerns.
- Seeking an experienced Neurology-trained physician with superior clinical skills, comfortable working with stroke patients.
- Excellent employee package with very competitive salary and productivity bonus.
This perm job from Phyllis Vajda & Associates was last open on Oct 6.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Nevada
You can find entertainment galore if you visit Las Vegas or Reno. Here you can experience concerts, comedy shows, boxing and so much more, as well as trying your luck at the craps tables.