Critical Care Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent intensivist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified or within five years of completion of training to become Board Certified.
- Outstanding Neuro-Intensivist /Hospitalist opportunity as a hospital-employed physician.
- Very strong communications and follow-through skills, able to work well with paatients, other physicians, staff and families.
- Outstanding hospital benefits package including malpractice, health benefits, pension plan, and much more with no overhead concerns.
- Close proximity to Southwest points of interest and southern California.
- Fine public and private schools, very affordable housing and o utstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Seeking an experienced Neurology-trained physician with superior clinical skills, comfortable working with stroke patients.
- Excellent employee package with very competitive salary and productivity bonus.
- Ideal candidate w ill be salaried from $280-300, depending on experience, with an additional productivity bonus in a well- respected hospital system in Las Vegas, NV.
- Position entails providing inpatient medical services and sharing.
- Neuro-Intensivist/Hospitalist Opportunity.
- The tertiary campus in the system boasts a level II Trauma Center and Biplane suite making it the hub of neurosciences in the community.
This perm job from Phyllis Vajda & Associates was last open on Oct 6.