Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will join a talented multidisciplinary team who will support you.
- Our organization was founded by physicians and purchased by WellPoint.
- Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to elderly and frail patients.
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Preventive care.
- To the Skilled Nursing Facility.
- We Search for the Best (This is why I'm contacting you).
- CareMore has raised the bar on patient care and consistently reduced costs because.
- Our Successful Senior Care Model.
- Many of our physicians rise to leadership roles and say they plan to retire at CareMore.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Coordinates care with the patient's primary care physician, specialist, and hospitalist.
- Home Office.
- Requires a MD or DO.
- We need you to help us improve patient outcomes, maximize resources, etc.
- Not vice versa like in other companies.
- We are hiring more Physicians-Frailists/Hospitalists in Las Vegas, NV.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- If we want our physicians to be the best, we need to give them the knowledge so they can perform first in class.
- Plus patient/family education) and more.
- We offer a stable, enjoyable work environment, and good upward career mobility.
- Works closely with case managers, social workers, and nurse extenders to ensure that all elements of the patient's care plan are resolved.
- The end result-our physicians are happy and patients get optimal care!
- We also provide these patients outpatient preventative care to help improve their health.
- Nurse Practitioners.
- We won't over work you!
- Our physicians work reasonable hours and take minimal.
- Phenomenal patient outcomes and dramatically reduced healthcare costs!
- DEA license required.
- CareMore's new clinical business model is raising the bar.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- We want our physicians to look forward to coming to work at CareMore, to stay with us and fulfill their professional goals.
- Physicians are in charge and. The business side supports our physicians' decisions.
- We invest in on-going physician education-even if it is costly.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Medicine is changing rapidly.
- CareMore has established partnerships with several local hospitals and skilled nursing facilities.
- Ask me to send our latest clinical outcomes report to show you why!
- Unlike our competitors, we know overworking docs is not a secret to success.
- We provide all the necessary equipment for your home office (a computer, iPhone, app for documentation, etc.
- Rotating schedule.
- Covers night calls as needed.
- Program Director.
- Our Partners & Team.
- Delivers care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- We offer good work-life balance.
- CareMore is launching another innovative program to improve Medicare Advantage Patients' continuity of care (from the hospital.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in Ohio and board eligibility or board certification.
- Nurse Case Workers.
- Our comprehensive team, led by our physicians, care for our senior insured patients (Medicare Advantage while in the hospital, when they are sent to a SNF, and then back at home.
- CareMore has created a savvy new program to improve senior's continuity of care.
- Administrative Staff & More.
- CareMore physicians are innovators and trailblazers.
- If you like practicing evidence based medicine, but also enjoys thinking outside the box, then this will be a great career move.
- Instead they just get burned out and leave.
- Educates patients and families on the patient's illness, wellness, prevention and early detection.
This perm job from CareMore was last open on May 12.