Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer good work-life balance.
- Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to elderly and frail patients.
- Plus patient/family education) and more.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Our comprehensive team, led by our physicians, care for our senior insured patients (Medicare Advantage while in the hospital, when they are sent to a SNF, and then back at home.
- Medicine is changing rapidly.
- We won't over work you!
- Covers night calls as needed.
- Physicians are in charge and. The business side supports our physicians' decisions.
- We offer a stable, enjoyable work environment, and good upward career mobility.
- You will join a talented multidisciplinary team who will support you.
- Home Office.
- Requires a MD or DO.
- Not vice versa like in other companies.
- CareMore is launching another innovative program to improve Medicare Advantage Patients' continuity of care (from the hospital.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Our Successful Senior Care Model.
- Nurse Practitioners.
- Program Director.
- Coordinates care with the patient's primary care physician, specialist, and hospitalist.
- DEA license required.
- CareMore has created a savvy new program to improve senior's continuity of care.
- CareMore physicians are innovators and trailblazers.
- Delivers care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- CareMore has established partnerships with several local hospitals and skilled nursing facilities.
- Rotating schedule.
- Nurse Case Workers.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- We need you to help us improve patient outcomes, maximize resources, etc.
- Our physicians work reasonable hours and take minimal.
- The end result-our physicians are happy and patients get optimal care!
- Many of our physicians rise to leadership roles and say they plan to retire at CareMore.
- We also provide these patients outpatient preventative care to help improve their health.
- We invest in on-going physician education-even if it is costly.
- We are hiring more Physicians-Frailists/Hospitalists in Las Vegas, NV.
- If we want our physicians to be the best, we need to give them the knowledge so they can perform first in class.
- Our Partners & Team.
- Administrative Staff & More.
- Educates patients and families on the patient's illness, wellness, prevention and early detection.
- Phenomenal patient outcomes and dramatically reduced healthcare costs!
- We want our physicians to look forward to coming to work at CareMore, to stay with us and fulfill their professional goals.
- If you like practicing evidence based medicine, but also enjoys thinking outside the box, then this will be a great career move.
- Our organization was founded by physicians and purchased by WellPoint.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in Ohio and board eligibility or board certification.
- Preventive care.
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- We Search for the Best (This is why I'm contacting you).
- CareMore has raised the bar on patient care and consistently reduced costs because.
- CareMore's new clinical business model is raising the bar.
- Instead they just get burned out and leave.
- Unlike our competitors, we know overworking docs is not a secret to success.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- To the Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Ask me to send our latest clinical outcomes report to show you why!
- We provide all the necessary equipment for your home office (a computer, iPhone, app for documentation, etc.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Works closely with case managers, social workers, and nurse extenders to ensure that all elements of the patient's care plan are resolved.
This perm job from CareMore was last open on May 12.