Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Nevada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have a Level I nursery.
- Would attend C-Sections, but not other deliveries.
- Would do initial evaluation of neo-natal.
- The Pediatrician would be covering two practices handling their admissions.
- MD or DO is fine.
- The hospital uses an EMR system.
- The number of patients per day is roughly about 1 -2.
- If all were to go well then the assignment is expected to last the summer and go through September.
- High risk is sent out.
- The Pediatrician Doctor would round in the morning and the hours of the shifts are normally 7am to 7pm.
- Candidate would need a current unencumbered NV license, be Board Certified, and have inpatient experience.
- Dates are late June - mid July.
- The candidate would be on.
- Hospitalist Group needing help with coverage for a Pediatric Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 10.