Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Nevada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- High risk is sent out.
- Hospitalist Group needing help with coverage for a Pediatric Hospitalist.
- The hospital uses an EMR system.
- If all were to go well then the assignment is expected to last the summer and go through September.
- The number of patients per day is roughly about 1 -2.
- Would attend C-Sections, but not other deliveries.
- Candidate would need a current unencumbered NV license, be Board Certified, and have inpatient experience.
- We have a Level I nursery.
- The candidate would be on.
- MD or DO is fine.
- Dates are late June - mid July.
- Would do initial evaluation of neo-natal.
- The Pediatrician would be covering two practices handling their admissions.
- The Pediatrician Doctor would round in the morning and the hours of the shifts are normally 7am to 7pm.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 10.