Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Las Vegas) is a multispecialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners practices the "Total Care Model," which means our primary care providers are supported by an entire network of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others, all working in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
- Several hospital locations to choose from including Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Southwest.
- We compensate our Physicians with a competitive base salary in addition to multiple bonus opportunities.
- Patient-Centered, Clinically Focused, and Physician Led.
- Responsible for covering one hospital.
- As a Hospitalist for our group, you only round on HealthCare Partners' patients.
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Malpractice Insurance, CME Reimbursement, Full Benefit Package.
- B/C or B/E Internal Medicine Physicians to work for our multi-specialty group as a Hospitalist for the Southern Nevada region.
- "Total Care" is patient-centered, comprehensive model designed to help carefully manage our patients' health.
- Multiple opportunities for extra compensation by covering more hospitals and picking up weekend coverage.
- Apply on-line or contact Karla Gilmore directly at or.
- Our day hospitalists have zero.
- HealthCare Partners of Nevada.
- Average daily census of 13 - 15 patients per day.
This perm job from Davita HealthCare Partners of Nevada was last open on Mar 28.