Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mesquite) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- About Mesquite, NV:
Mesquite is a friendly city of over 18,000 with abundant sunshine
located just an easy one hour interstate drive from Las Vegas, and only
30 minutes from historic, scenic St. George, UT.
- The ideal candidate will have an Internal Medicine background and Intensive Care experience is required.
- Mesquite is a relaxing community made up of a family and service
oriented population who are very supportive of the local community.
- Possible medical education loan repayment assistance.
- Mesquite is
within a couple hours' drive of spectacular Zion and Bryce Canyon
National Parks, with year round hiking, biking, skiing, and off road
- Lake Mead with its cooling waters and great water
skiing is only an hour away.
- Mesa View Regional Hospital (25 bed critical access hospital accredited by The Joint Commission), is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalist on a full-time basis.
- Stipend for the remainder of training.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Mesquite, NV.
- Mesquite offers a wide variety of
residential options, including several gated luxury developments.
- Relocation & CME expenses.
- Sign On and/or Commencement Bonuses.
- Easy access to outdoor
activities, shopping, casinos, restaurants, & more!
- Competitive Salary & full employee benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago