Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sparks) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Just an hour from Lake Tahoe, Sparks enjoys a distinctive reputation as a leading special events venue, with annual attractions in downtown's Victorian Square that draw hundreds of thousands of visitors.
- This is a unique opportunity to serve a wide spectrum of patients in a growing and diverse community.
- Sign-on bonus.
- You will enjoy a work environment with excellent support staffing, low nursing/staff turnover and high engagement.
- Ideal candidates will be Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, and be eligible for Nevada state licensure.
- The position offers competitive compensation including a base salary, RVU/quality measures-based production bonuses.
- And relocation.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center is a 108-bed acute care hospital affiliated with UHS, and located on 23 hillside acres in Sparks, NV, and is the only hospital in the Reno-Tahoe area hospital to be named a Best Place to Work Finalist.
- The positions will include rounding on med/tele and ICU patients, as well as doing surgical consults as needed.
- Pat-time availability will also be considered.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Sparks, NV.
- Experience with procedures is a plus but is not required.
- The strong local economy is driven by a trhving business environment, including such companies as Tesla and Amazon.
- Mountain views abound, while Sacramento, San Francisco or Las Vegas are just a drive or short flight away.
- The Sparks Marina is just a few miles from downtown and offers superb swimming, boating, fishing, scuba diving and picnicking.
- Sierra Hospitalist Services is recruiting two full-time Hospitalists to join the inpatient service at Northern Nevada Medical Center in the Reno/Sparks community.
- These are full-time employed positions joining a staff of four fulltime and six part-time Hospitalists working 15 twelve-hour shifts per month.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago