Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for Full-Time Hospitalists to join our team in Las Vegas.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 5-8 at night.
- Application URL:.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Cover one hospital.
- Hospitalist (Day shift).
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money.
- Round routinely at 3-4 hospitals.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- For Post-Acute Hospitalists, ability to handle Passrs (Preadmission Screening and Resident Review for Medicaid).
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- May be assigned to an Ltac facility.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience.
- Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company.
- Post-Acute Hospitalist (Day shift).
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice and/or Pediatrics.
- Warning: Job Recruitment Scam Notice.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Day and night shift opportunities are available in Acute and Post-Acute settings.
- New grads are welcomed.
- This advertisement should not be considered as an offer of employment of any particular position.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hour days.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15/day.
- 1 weekend every third week.
- Opportunities to pick up extra shifts are available.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- This is an open posting to be considered for future opportunities at DaVita Medical Group and added into our talent network.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15-17/day.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday and every 4th weekend.
- Please follow link.
- Work Schedule: 7-on/7-off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.