Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cover one hospital.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- Post-Acute Hospitalist (Day shift).
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 5-8 at night.
- Round routinely at 3-4 hospitals.
- This is an open posting to be considered for future opportunities at DaVita Medical Group and added into our talent network.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- New grads are welcomed.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hour days.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Application URL:.
- Opportunities to pick up extra shifts are available.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Work Schedule: 7-on/7-off.
- 1 weekend every third week.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for Full-Time Hospitalists to join our team in Las Vegas.
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- May be assigned to an Ltac facility.
- Day and night shift opportunities are available in Acute and Post-Acute settings.
- This advertisement should not be considered as an offer of employment of any particular position.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15/day.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice and/or Pediatrics.
- Warning: Job Recruitment Scam Notice.
- For Post-Acute Hospitalists, ability to handle Passrs (Preadmission Screening and Resident Review for Medicaid).
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday and every 4th weekend.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15-17/day.
- Hospitalist (Day shift).
- Please follow link.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.