Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group's 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Other languages are also needed.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Ability to cover Primary Care patients if needed.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 32 patients/day (8-hour shift).
- BC or BE in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Pediatrics.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- Ability to treat patients of all ages (Pediatrics to Geriatrics).
- Schedule may vary to include shifts to cover days, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- This advertisement should not be considered as an offer of employment of any particular position.
- A leading medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Schedule: Various schedules, full-time hours.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Ability to perform minor procedures.
- This is an open posting to be considered for future opportunities at DaVita Medical Group and added into our talent network.
- Must be DOT-certified or willing to become DOT-certified within three months of hire.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for Full-Time Urgent Care Physicians to join our team in the Las Vegas Valley (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin and surrounding communities).
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license.
- Fluent or Medical Spanish speaking ability.
- About Us.
- At least 1 year of experience in Urgent Care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.