Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 18-25 with no admissions.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by Code Team.
- The administration is willing to expedite files for candidates with active NV license, clean file, and specific availability.
- ICU: Closed basically, Intensivist on staff by HM will round ICU as consultant.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 days, must have current active NV license.
- Shift: 12 hours - 15 MDs (7a-7p), 5 NPs and PAs (7a-7p).
- Procedures: Not required.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Sub-specialties: TBD.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility in Las Vegas, NV.
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.