Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Elko) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 30 days with a complete application.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Required BC/BE Peds, Atls and Acls, and must currently be licensed in NV.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- 24/7 schedule to attend C-sections and be available for all births.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Round up to 8 hours during the day.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 24 Hour On.
- This 75 bed acute care facility is full accredited by the Joint Commission and dedicated to providing residents of Elko with the highest caliber of cutting edge medical care.
- Pediatric hospitalist, hospitalist, pediatrics, peds, pediatrician, newborn, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Hours worked between 4pm-7am billed/paid at. EMR, eClinical View, site will train!
- Hospitalist - Pediatrics - Physician - (Hospitalist - Peds) Locum Tenens.
- The facility offers patients a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services, including a behavioral health center, diagnostic imaging, dietary services, pain management and surgery options.
- Locums pediatric hospitalist opportunity available in Nevada!
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- The facility frequently earns accolades and commendations, most recently being designated as a Top Performer by the Joint Commission.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 20.