Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Friday · January 17, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Elko) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Pediatric hospitalist, hospitalist, pediatrics, peds, pediatrician, newborn, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Locums pediatric hospitalist opportunity available in Nevada!
- Round up to 8 hours during the day.
- This 75 bed acute care facility is full accredited by the Joint Commission and dedicated to providing residents of Elko with the highest caliber of cutting edge medical care.
- The facility offers patients a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services, including a behavioral health center, diagnostic imaging, dietary services, pain management and surgery options.
- Required BC/BE Peds, Atls and Acls, and must currently be licensed in NV.
- Hours worked between 4pm-7am billed/paid at. EMR, eClinical View, site will train!
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 24 Hour On.
- Hospitalist - Pediatrics - Physician - (Hospitalist - Peds) Locum Tenens.
- The facility frequently earns accolades and commendations, most recently being designated as a Top Performer by the Joint Commission.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- 30 days with a complete application.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- 24/7 schedule to attend C-sections and be available for all births.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 20.