Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Job Number: NV1266.
- Position: Long Term Post-Acute Locums.
- Both IM and FM Trained Physicians Accepted.
- Trauma: N/A, Ltac, SNF, Rehab and other.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
- This opportunity offers you the ability to work long term, locum tenens in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Acuity: Ltca, SNF, Rehab.
- BC/BE: Must be BC in IM, FM or GM.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Any availability would be considered.
- Round and Go Model or Scheduled Shift Times are Acceptable Options.
- City / State: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- EMR: Gehrimed.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/PRN placement w/this excellent Community Hospital.
- ADC: 10-15+.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- NO Codes and NO Procedures.
- Facility Profile: up to 200 beds.
- Locums Compensation: Excellent and negotiable daily rate, plus travel, lodging & medical malpractice insurance paid.
- This is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine (primary care, post-acute care) & earn extra income.
- Long Term Locums Needed, Many Options to Make Your Own Schedule.
- 30-Days or Less for Credentialing.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jul 30.