Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/PRN placement w/this excellent Community Hospital.
- Long Term Locums Needed, Many Options to Make Your Own Schedule.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Any availability would be considered.
- This is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine (primary care, post-acute care) & earn extra income.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
- ADC: 10-15+.
- Acuity: Ltca, SNF, Rehab.
- Trauma: N/A, Ltac, SNF, Rehab and other.
- NO Codes and NO Procedures.
- Round and Go Model or Scheduled Shift Times are Acceptable Options.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Facility Profile: up to 200 beds.
- 30-Days or Less for Credentialing.
- Position: Long Term Post-Acute Locums.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Both IM and FM Trained Physicians Accepted.
- Job Number: NV1266.
- City / State: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Locums Compensation: Excellent and negotiable daily rate, plus travel, lodging & medical malpractice insurance paid.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- BC/BE: Must be BC in IM, FM or GM.
- EMR: Gehrimed.
- This opportunity offers you the ability to work long term, locum tenens in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jul 30.