Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Both IM and FM Trained Physicians Accepted.
- Trauma: N/A, Ltac, SNF, Rehab and other.
- City / State: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- NO Codes and NO Procedures.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Locums Compensation: Excellent and negotiable daily rate, plus travel, lodging & medical malpractice insurance paid.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- ADC: 10-15+.
- Round and Go Model or Scheduled Shift Times are Acceptable Options.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Long Term Locums Needed, Many Options to Make Your Own Schedule.
- Facility Profile: up to 200 beds.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Acuity: Ltca, SNF, Rehab.
- Any availability would be considered.
- This is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine (primary care, post-acute care) & earn extra income.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- EMR: Gehrimed.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/PRN placement w/this excellent Community Hospital.
- BC/BE: Must be BC in IM, FM or GM.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Job Number: NV1266.
- This opportunity offers you the ability to work long term, locum tenens in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Position: Long Term Post-Acute Locums.
- 30-Days or Less for Credentialing.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jul 30.