Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Position: Long Term Post-Acute Locums.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- EMR: Gehrimed.
- Any availability would be considered.
- Round and Go Model or Scheduled Shift Times are Acceptable Options.
- Locums Compensation: Excellent and negotiable daily rate, plus travel, lodging & medical malpractice insurance paid.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Both IM and FM Trained Physicians Accepted.
- Job Number: NV1266.
- ADC: 10-15+.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/PRN placement w/this excellent Community Hospital.
- BC/BE: Must be BC in IM, FM or GM.
- City / State: Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Acuity: Ltca, SNF, Rehab.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Facility Profile: up to 200 beds.
- Long Term Locums Needed, Many Options to Make Your Own Schedule.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- This opportunity offers you the ability to work long term, locum tenens in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 30-Days or Less for Credentialing.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
- This is an excellent area to practice hospital medicine (primary care, post-acute care) & earn extra income.
- Trauma: N/A, Ltac, SNF, Rehab and other.
- NO Codes and NO Procedures.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jul 30.