Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital has long been referred to as "The Heart Hospital" by long-time residents, due to its solid reputation as a leader in cardiac care.
- 4 day rounders, 1 nocturnist shift.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Health Benefits & 401k.
- The hospital is nationally recognized for its diabetes, cardiac, stroke and bariatric surgery program.
- Hospital services include Geropsychiatric Services, Nuclear Medicine, Palliative Care, Pulmonary/Lung Disease, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Rehabilitation Center, Sleep Center, Social Work Services, Speech & Language, Stroke Center, Surgery, Vascular Institute, Weight-loss Surgery, Wound Care center with Hyperbarics.
- Desert Springs Hospital is a 276- bed facility, located in Las Vegas, NV.
- Full-time opening for day hospitalist in Las Vegas, NV.
- 'A' rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Annual CME Allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services