Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Major services include: Surgery, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Radiology, and Women Services.
- Accredited Heart Failure Center.
- It is a thriving hospital that offers the "high-tech" advantages of a big city hospital combined with the personalized care of a hometown provider.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- Employee Status with full benefits.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center is a 293-bed progressive acute-care facility and medical center that has been serving residents of Southern Nevada since 1971.
- Block scheduling.
- Back-up services include full complement of surgical and medical subspecialty.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services