Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sunrise has great sub-specialty back-up which means no procedures, no codes and a closed ICU.
- This is a busy program with excellent compensation, no nights required and most of our physicians work a flexible 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group focused on patient care and quality.
- You are joining a well-established hospitalist program that has great integration with the emergency department.
- There are enchanting panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area, Lake Mead National Recreation area and at Mount Charleston.
- More than 100 golf courses make Nevada a golfer's dream come true.
- Competitive compensation.
- Las Vegas is more than just neon signs and glittering lights.
- No state income tax.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- As Las Vegas' largest acute-care facility, Sunrise provides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community.
- Generous CME allowance.
- Now celebrating more than 60 years in the community, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center provides the most comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Travel in and out of the area is a breeze with plenty of non-stop flights to all major airports.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Sunrise Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago