Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Sunrise Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous CME allowance.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- As Las Vegas' largest acute-care facility, Sunrise provides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community.
- No state income tax.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group focused on patient care and quality.
- There are enchanting panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area, Lake Mead National Recreation area and at Mount Charleston.
- More than 100 golf courses make Nevada a golfer's dream come true.
- You are joining a well-established hospitalist program that has great integration with the emergency department.
- Sunrise has great sub-specialty back-up which means no procedures, no codes and a closed ICU.
- Now celebrating more than 60 years in the community, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center provides the most comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada.
- This is a busy program with excellent compensation, no nights required and most of our physicians work a flexible 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Travel in and out of the area is a breeze with plenty of non-stop flights to all major airports.
- Las Vegas is more than just neon signs and glittering lights.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.