Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality.
- More than 100 golf courses make Nevada a golfer's dream come true.
- An added bonus, Nevada has no state income tax.
- Competitive compensation -great health benefits -paid CME allowance -no state income tax -RVU program -sign on and relocation bonus available.
- This is a busy program with excellent compensation, no nights required and most of our physicians work a flexible 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Travel in and out of the area is a breeze with plenty of non stop flights to all major airports.
- Mountainview has great subspecialty back up which means no procedures, no codes and a closed ICU.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the hospitalist department at Mountainview Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Mountainview Hospital is a state of the art, full service medical facility located in the Heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the Valley.
- There are enchanting panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area, Lake Mead National Recreation area and at Mount Charleston.
- You are joining a well-established hospitalist program that has great integration with the Emergency Medicine department.
- With a dedicated and talented staff of employees and outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to the community since 1996. Las Vegas is more than just neon signs and glittering lights.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.