Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elko) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Hospital Medicine experience.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Flat rate for night.
- Sign-on incentive available.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- This position requires ten 12-hour shifts per month and night. Physicians at this practice average 12-15 patients per day.
- No procedures and no codes are required.
- RVU and quality bonus programs.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital in Elko, Nevada.
- Annual CME allowance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 4.