Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elko) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Hospital Medicine experience.
- RVU and quality bonus programs.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Flat rate for night.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital in Elko, Nevada.
- No procedures and no codes are required.
- This position requires ten 12-hour shifts per month and night. Physicians at this practice average 12-15 patients per day.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Sign-on incentive available.
- Comprehensive benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago