Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Add to these perks practicing in a fantastic location.
- 401K with match.
- The academic Nocturnist supervises residents clinical work and attests their documentation until they are capped after which admissions are individually staffed by Nocturnist.
- Mountainview has great sub-specialty back up which means no procedures, no codes and an ICU with 24-hour coverage from ICU attending.
- In addition, you will have 2-4 residents working overnight with you in a traditional teaching setting.
- Las Vegas is more than just neon signs and glittering lights.
- Residents usually see up to 12-15 admissions at night and Nocturnists rarely have to see additional patients individually.
- Great health benefits.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an academic Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at Mountainview Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Travel in and out of the area is a breeze with plenty of nonstop flights to all major airports.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality.
- 7 days on, 7 days off work schedule.
- The hospital has general surgery, OB/Gyn, ED and anesthesia residencies, as well.
- Paid CME allowance.
- More than 100 golf courses make Nevada a golfer's dream come true.
- Compensation for this position is on par with current market standards.
- An added bonus: Nevada has no state income tax!
- There are enchanting panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area, Lake Mead National Recreation area and at Mount Charleston.
- Competitive compensation.
- This clinician will join a well-established Hospitalist program that has great integration with the Emergency Medicine department and Internal Medicine GME program sponsored by HCA.
- Comprehensive liability insurance with no tail requirement.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago