Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an academic Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at Mountainview Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- In addition, you will have 2-4 residents working overnight with you in a traditional teaching setting.
- Compensation for this position is on par with current market standards.
- Competitive compensation.
- The hospital has general surgery, OB/Gyn, ED and anesthesia residencies, as well.
- Las Vegas is more than just neon signs and glittering lights.
- More than 100 golf courses make Nevada a golfer's dream come true.
- Comprehensive liability insurance with no tail requirement.
- An added bonus: Nevada has no state income tax!
- Paid CME allowance.
- Residents usually see up to 12-15 admissions at night and Nocturnists rarely have to see additional patients individually.
- Travel in and out of the area is a breeze with plenty of nonstop flights to all major airports.
- There are enchanting panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area, Lake Mead National Recreation area and at Mount Charleston.
- 7 days on, 7 days off work schedule.
- Add to these perks practicing in a fantastic location.
- 401K with match.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- This clinician will join a well-established Hospitalist program that has great integration with the Emergency Medicine department and Internal Medicine GME program sponsored by HCA.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality.
- Mountainview has great sub-specialty back up which means no procedures, no codes and an ICU with 24-hour coverage from ICU attending.
- The academic Nocturnist supervises residents clinical work and attests their documentation until they are capped after which admissions are individually staffed by Nocturnist.
- Great health benefits.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.