Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Henderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the best International Airports in the United States.
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Location and Lifestyle.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Unique outdoor adventures include Red Rock Canyon, Mount Charleston, Lake Mead, Valley of Fire State Park and the National parks of Utah and California within a short drive or flight.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Henderson, NV.
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance.
- Low-cost living, housing, and no state income tax.
- Apply today!
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required.
- As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day.
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform.
- Las Vegas is much more than the Strip and gaming.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters to You.
- It is home to 2 million people with family-focused neighborhoods, award-winning master-planned communities with a unique and wide variety of entertainment and five-star dining options.
- Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful.
- Las Vegas and the suburbs of Summerlin and Henderson are the fastest growing and have been voted the most livable cities because of the climate, and the amenities such as golfing, hiking, and even boating and camping at Lake Mead and nearby National Parks that can be enjoyed all year!
- When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Endless entertainment and dining options and close proximity to California, Arizona, and Utah.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago