Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Nevada-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: Day, night, and swing shifts.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: NV state license needed.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You will need to have an active NV state license for this position.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule will consist of day, night, and swing shifts.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and BLS certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.