Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule will consist of day, night, and swing shifts.
- No mandatory procedures.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and BLS certification.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: NV state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You will need to have an active NV state license for this position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: Day, night, and swing shifts.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- A Nevada-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.