Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 patients per day on average.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Nevada.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 12-hour day, night, or swing shifts.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NV state medical license in-hand.
- NV license required.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- DEA license needed.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 patients per day, and should be comfortable with vent management procedures.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Vent management required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day, swing, or night shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A DEA license is needed for this assignment.
This locum job opening was posted
by Weatherby Healthcare.