Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- DEA license needed.
- NV license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Nevada.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Vent management required.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour day, swing, or night shifts.
- 12-hour day, night, or swing shifts.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted NV state medical license in-hand.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 patients per day, and should be comfortable with vent management procedures.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- 16 patients per day on average.
- A DEA license is needed for this assignment.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Apr 8.