Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a full-time Skill Nursing Facility, Hospitalist to join our team in Las Vegas.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group is a division of DaVita Inc.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- A Fortune 500.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete!
- 8 am-5 pm Monday through Friday and every 4th weekend.
- Company, that operates and manages medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, and Washington.
- If you're looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience, but new grads are welcomed.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15/day.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- About DaVita Medical Group.
- DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Skilled Nursing Facility- Hospitalist.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago