Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Wednesday · July 15, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Las Vegas) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- So there is no night duties for the physicians.
- There is a 2 year partnership track with a reasonable buy-in.
- This group currently consists of 11 Board Certified critical care physicians and 12 Nurse Practitioners.
- Specific details will be based upon background and experience.
- The physicians care for diverse patient load at Sunrise Hospital as well as one long term acute care facility.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Las Vegas, NV.
- Currently 5 hospitalists and 2 nurse practitioners.
- Compensation includes a competitive salary in an employed arrangement with benefits (malpractice/health insurance, three weeks of vacation, one week CME).
- This is truly an opportunity with outstanding income potential and quality of life.
- Las Vegas is home to world-class dining, shopping and entertainment including recreational opportunities such as golfing, tennis, hiking, water and snow skiing.
- The practice has a very small percentage of managed care and is favorably position for continued success.
- No internal medicine is anticipated.
- We are seeking a Hospitalist to round out a well-established busy and growing practice in Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas, Nevada - Ask any of the 1 million residents who.
- As the fastest growing city in the nation, Las Vegas offers beautifully designed, affordable, master-planned neighborhoods right in the backyard of Sunrise Hospital.
- The practice provides primary, secondary, and tertiary care in both hospitalized and outpatient settings.
- Typical procedures include bronchoscopy, central and arterial lines and chest tube insertion in a high tech environment as well as consultation.
- The group's physicians have established an excellent reputation in the region and have developed an outstanding network of referral physicians.
- They are expanding the hospitalist service line.
- The hospitalists take day time coverage and the Nurse Practitioners take the night.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago