Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Las Vegas) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 12-17 patients/day.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Our initial online application process will take you a few minutes to complete!
- Cover one location.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6 am-5 pm (ER coverage until 2 pm) and every 3rd weekend.
- Census cap of 17 weekdays and 20 on weekends.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience, but new grads are welcomed.
- HealthCare Partners Nevada an Intermountain Healthcare Company is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist to join our team in Las Vegas.
This perm job from Davita HealthCare Partners of Nevada was last open on Oct 18.