Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · August 4, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Earn over $300,000 annually including Chief stipend.
- Chief Hospitalist Near Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas is much more than the Strip and gaming.
- Las Vegas and the suburbs of Summerlin and Henderson are the fastest growing and have been voted the most livable cities because of the climate, and the amenities such as golfing, hiking, and even boating and camping at Lake Mead and nearby National Parks that can be enjoyed all year!
- Lucrative benefit package including Path to Partnership.
- It is home to 2 million people with family-focused neighborhoods, award-winning master-planned communities with a unique and wide variety of entertainment and five-star dining options.
- Closed ICU- No procedures needed.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to lead a team of twelve physicians at a minutes away from Las Vegas.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 14.