Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Friday · January 17, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Las Vegas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU- No procedures needed.
- Earn over $300,000 annually including Chief stipend.
- Lucrative benefit package including Path to Partnership.
- Las Vegas and the suburbs of Summerlin and Henderson are the fastest growing and have been voted the most livable cities because of the climate, and the amenities such as golfing, hiking, and even boating and camping at Lake Mead and nearby National Parks that can be enjoyed all year!
- It is home to 2 million people with family-focused neighborhoods, award-winning master-planned communities with a unique and wide variety of entertainment and five-star dining options.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Las Vegas is much more than the Strip and gaming.
- Chief Hospitalist Near Las Vegas.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews to lead a team of twelve physicians at a minutes away from Las Vegas.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.