Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The PC physicians, who currently round on their own patients, have experienced higher volumes in the clinic due to community growth.
- Our services are free for you.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Full benefits package.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Secure and stable hospital employed physician.
- Community is located just over 1 hour to Las Vegas.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- You will also be offered relocation assistance, CME expenses, a sign-on and/or commencement bonuses, stipend for the remainder of training, and medical education loan repayment assistance.
- You will receive a competitive salary and full employee benefits.
- The position allows for a flexible block schedule of 15 on and 15 off, 10 on and 10 off, or 7 on and 7 off.
- Day shifts only- may do some clinic work.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- A regional hospital is searching for a hospitalist to partner with primary care physicians in the community.
- The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE IM, but they would consider an experienced FP physician who is doing procedures and ICU rounding.
- Flexible schedule during the month.
- Loan repayment up to $12K per year.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago