Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Friday · January 17, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community is located just over 1 hour to Las Vegas.
- Day shifts only- may do some clinic work.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE IM, but they would consider an experienced FP physician who is doing procedures and ICU rounding.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives.
- The PC physicians, who currently round on their own patients, have experienced higher volumes in the clinic due to community growth.
- Loan repayment up to $12K per year.
- Secure and stable hospital employed physician.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Full benefits package.
- A regional hospital is searching for a hospitalist to partner with primary care physicians in the community.
- You will also be offered relocation assistance, CME expenses, a sign-on and/or commencement bonuses, stipend for the remainder of training, and medical education loan repayment assistance.
- Flexible schedule during the month.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- The position allows for a flexible block schedule of 15 on and 15 off, 10 on and 10 off, or 7 on and 7 off.
- You will receive a competitive salary and full employee benefits.
- Our services are free for you.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.