Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elko) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility has an annual patient volume of 23,000 and is a 15-bed Emergency Department with a moderate to low acuity patients.
- The admission rate is 10% and there is Heli-service for transports to Salt Lake City or Reno, scribes and the EMR is med host.
- Acls, Atls and Pals apply to all clinicians whether they are board certified or not.
- Great location!
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nocturnist and daytime EM physician for Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital in Elko, Nevada.
- Long-standing practice.
- Shifts are 9a-11p, 7a-6p shift and 6p-7a with 120 hours per month.
- Integrated program with HM.
- Great relationship between TH leadership and hospital.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 16.