Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Sunday · December 8, 2019
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elko) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nocturnist and daytime EM physician for Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital in Elko, Nevada.
- This facility has an annual patient volume of 23,000 and is a 15-bed Emergency Department with a moderate to low acuity patients.
- Acls, Atls and Pals apply to all clinicians whether they are board certified or not.
- Long-standing practice.
- Great location!
- The admission rate is 10% and there is Heli-service for transports to Salt Lake City or Reno, scribes and the EMR is med host.
- Shifts are 9a-11p, 7a-6p shift and 6p-7a with 120 hours per month.
- Great relationship between TH leadership and hospital.
- Integrated program with HM.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago