Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Sunday · May 28, 2023
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An acute care hospital that is part of a larger health network is seeking an IM hospitalist for locum tenens Covid-19 coverage.
- 7p- 7a.
- Travel and Lodging are covered.
- Reference ID: ORD-092654-MD-NV.
- This is a University affiliated, not-for-profit, locally owned healthcare system.
- Support Staff: Yes.
- They will manage rounding, charting, and procedures.
- Dates Needed: December - Ongoing.
- The facility is located in the Carson City, Nevada metro area.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Shift Times: 7a- 7p.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Emergency privileges are available.
- The provider will be working in the open ICU where they will have APP support.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified in IM.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The hospital is currently experiencing a surge in Covid-19 cases and is looking for support.
- Does Procedures.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Procedures Required: Intubations, vent management, lines.
- Night Shift.
- Shifts are 12 hours days and nights with no. An active NV license is preferred but emergency licensing is available.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 24.