Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located in the Carson City, Nevada metro area.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Support Staff: Yes.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-092654-MD-NV.
- This is a University affiliated, not-for-profit, locally owned healthcare system.
- Travel and Lodging are covered.
- Dates Needed: December - Ongoing.
- An acute care hospital that is part of a larger health network is seeking an IM hospitalist for locum tenens Covid-19 coverage.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified in IM.
- They will manage rounding, charting, and procedures.
- The hospital is currently experiencing a surge in Covid-19 cases and is looking for support.
- Shift Times: 7a- 7p.
- Government: No.
- Shifts are 12 hours days and nights with no. An active NV license is preferred but emergency licensing is available.
- Procedures Required: Intubations, vent management, lines.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Emergency privileges are available.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The provider will be working in the open ICU where they will have APP support.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- 7p- 7a.
- Does Procedures.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 24.