Hospitalist Jobs in Nevada
Sunday · May 28, 2023
1 Job in The Silver State
Photo: Luxury brands inside the Bellagio hotel and casino.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Reno) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, benefits (Effective Day 1), CME, 401K, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Standardize care and ensure evidence-based practice standards.
- Nevada Sierra Medical Center opened a beautiful new facility recently with growth in mind, dedicating a large area to nursery and Pediatrics.
- Medical Director Opportunity.
- Trauma designation: Level II.
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes Pediatric Radiology, Anesthesia, and Pediatric Intensivist & Infectious Disease available via telemedicine.
- ADC ~ 5 - 15.
- Schedule: Week on/off schedule (Off 26 weeks per year).
- Engage in program development and volume growth with neighboring community hospitals & providers.
- Collaborate with hospital staff, leadership, and community OB's & pediatrician's.
- Candidate must be comfortable with deliveries, circumcisions, resuscitation, and stabilization prior to transport.
- Pediatric floor: Admissions & Rounding.
- Cover nursery and Well Baby, attend high-risk deliveries & ER Consults.
- Focus on Unit Quality Improvement and Team Development.
- Envision Physician Services partners with Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center North Nevada to provide services for their Pediatric Inpatient unit as well as newborn services.
- Staffing Model: 2 Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Deliveries (900/yr).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 4.